Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fremantle


Located 19km away from Perth City.
A beautiful coastal port city with heritage architecture, famous weekend market, the great fish 'n' chips.

View from the train 
on our way to Fremantle

Lovely heritage architecture.
I love how it feels








Ferris wheel

Playground at Esplanade


Fremantle Market

Since 1897

It opens only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
So its a great place for weekend getaway
=D

P/S: There is alot of stuff selling inside the market
Fresh fruits and vegetables, yummy food 
accessories and Aussie souvenirs


Street performance


Next on, the 'must eat' Fish and Chips in Fremantle
The famous one are Cicerello's and Kailis.
Along the road, there are more than 2 restaurants selling fish 'n' chips and seafood.




Signature Fish 'n' Chips

Squid & Chips
The squid is awesome!

Chili Mussels.
Another 'must eat' item


You can choose to eat outdoor or indoor
Both are packed with people
We chose indoor because of the seagull (see picture below)
They will steal your food
They love Fish 'n' Chips too.



Perfect scenary



There are a few tourists attraction
like...

Maritime Museum
Due to time constraint.
We didn't pay a visit in there. Just hanging outside + taking photos

Fremantle Prison


Its me again *grin*


We paid $16 (student concession) for the 'Great Escape' tour inside the prison
Looking at what is inside.
Get to know what prison's life in there. 


I had my second trip to Fremantle when my parents are here in August.
Getting familiar with the place.
Able to reach the place without referring to map.
Hehehe!

 
 Missed E-Shed Market on my first trip
It was another famous spot.
Eventually nothing much in there. 
Just a few stall selling souvenirs and food
Its like a old market that going to 'close shop' soon =/

Since I'd been to Cicerello's
So I decided to try out Kailis with my parents this time



we dine outside this time.
Because the Chin's family prefer outdoor with sunshine and seaview.

As my lovely banker is here
They gave me $50 budget to order. =D
 
 
Grilled Fish 'n' chips

 Fried Fish 'n' Chips with Calamari ring.

 Chili Mussels again.
 
 Papa and Mommy


 Lastly, as promised by Papa
We went for coffee break at Cappucino Strip (another attraction of Fremantle)
The street with cafes and restaurants.


My Favourite Caffe Latte @ Gino's

I guess that's what I've done in Fremantle
I seriously love this place.
Will come again for more nice food and coffee when I save enough money to spend. =D

1 comment: